Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Bronze Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

How to add custom column to the Manage Area,Category and Issue grid?(SLX Lan client)

Hai all,

I need to add new column to the Area,Category and Issue Grid in the Manage customer service options Form. I have opened that form in architect but i am not able to find how to add my custom column which is created in areacategoryissue table to the grid because there is no code in the Manage customer defaults form where there is column binding to the area category and issue grid

Any thoughts

Regards

Jack

Bronze Super Contributor

Re: How to add custom column to the Manage Area,Category and Issue grid?(SLX Lan client)

Is this a Out of box functionality or we can achieve this?

Please suggest

Silver Super Contributor

Re: How to add custom column to the Manage Area,Category and Issue grid?(SLX Lan client)

Jack

This is a multi-purpose form with a tabset - the grid (grdACI) is bound to the table (it's stand-alone). So you just add your column to this grid (via the SQL/Columns property). Make sure you change the column type to match your data.

After that - modify the form System:Add Edit Area Category Issue to add your new col to it.

Shouldn't be any more difficult than that ?

Regards
Mike
Bronze Super Contributor

thanks mike