Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings

Error adding contacts to Opportunites

Has anyone else seen this?

When trying to add a contact to an opportunity that doesn't already have a contact I get the following error message...

An error occurred executing active form script (SystemSmiley Frustratedelect Contact(s)).

Variable is undefined: 'strCntContactIDs' at line 63, char5

If there is at least one contact already listed in the opportunity then this error does not occur.

I'm using SLX 7.5 with the full client.  I'm not a programmer so I don't have any idea what it would take to fix this.

Silver Super Contributor

Re: Error adding contacts to Opportunites

Was this an upgrade - that's a defect fixed sometime ago ? Should be gone in that release. Are you sure it's 7.5 ? (but, if it's a 7.5 with an upgrade it sounds ilke this form wasn't replaced -when it was fixed).

Mike

Highlighted

This was an upgrade from 6.2.  Thanks for the starting point.  I see someone created a custom view for the Opporunity detail and it looks to be based of the 6.2 plug-in.

I've got some work ahead of me.

Thanks again.

Bronze Super Contributor

If I recall correctly there is a typo in the variable name in 7.5.  If you look at the code surrounding the referenced line, it should be obvious.  

The best solution is to upgrade to Service Pack 1.   If you can't do that on an acceptable timetable, manually fix the typo.