Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted

sagesaleslogixcloud.com site very slow at times

I have been entering support tickets in sagesaleslogixcloud.com.  When save buttons are clicked, or new activities are created, the response time has been very slow.  Sometimes there are waits of 15 seconds or more until the next web page loads.  The sagesaleslogixcloud.com site is much slower than most other web sites.  Has anybody else had this experience?  I work for a company in Mesa, AZ.

Highlighted
Tuned Listener

Re: sagesaleslogixcloud.com site very slow at times

We have found that this can be caused by a combination of many factors and settings that can all contribute to slow performance of a Cloud system.  If you Google "YouTube SalesLogix Optimize", there is a technical video of what to look for.

Highlighted

If you contact Saleslogix support, they can help isolate the cause.  Browser and OS, available memory, internet connection, and other factors can affect your experience.  The support analyst can compare the performance that you are seeing with their own results to helkp isolate the problem to the workstation, network, or server level and recommend next steps.

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor

We have also reported issues, but at least some must be internal computer issues since not every user is experiencing the same types of delays.  However, there are definitely various sections or activities which seem to be worse than others.  Tickets is one that seems to be slower for everyone.

Kim