Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Copper Contributor

how do I find details on "Known Issues"

A user drew my attention to a scrolling problem when viewing Notes/History.

Using the arrow keys (either direction), after about 10 records, the viewing pane wouldn't update with the new e-mail, note, etc. until she _changed direction_.  That is to say after scrolling down stopped updating the viewing pane, if she scrolled UP the view would update for a few more keypresses and then would hang again.  We DID notice that it seemed to happen whenever she moved from an e-mail type entry to a Note type entry.

Scrolling in this manner DID appear to move up from record to record, it was only the viewing pane that did not update/refresh.

Mouse clicking from history record to history record did not seem to display this behavior.

I searched the "Known Issues" list for v7.5 SP1 and found this one.

1-52441
Architect: Grid `Sortable' property affects scrolling for Notes/History tabs

Where can I find details of this Known Issue (and all others) to see if it relates to the problem we are having?

Gold Super Contributor

Re: how do I find details on "Known Issues"

You could try calling Tech Support.. or just try hitting the Tech Support on-line KB.

AFAIK there's not much else you can do. 

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Copper Contributor

I searched for the known issue code in the Knowledge Base but nothing came up.

It would be nice if Sage put provided easily accessible details about how the known issue manifests itself.

Highlighted
Gold Super Contributor

The actual Defects list is maintained By QA. The list that is published w/a release is the current KI's at that time.

AT one time there was another liat that was updated that partners had access to.

The BIG problem w/Defects is that if a bug is found in.. say.. 7.2.2 and it's also in 7.5.0 and 7.5.1 then there will be three (3) defects w/different defect numbers. It's how Sage is able to determine if something needs/has been fixed in a particular release. The descriptions have always been a bit "cryptic". 

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html