03-02-2010 04:55 AM
we are currently experiencing some weird issues with launching crystal reports.
Sporadically the users have one of the following issues:
- the generated crystal report is empty
- part of the report is missing (usually the last couple of lines or pages)
- the report seems to be ok but when printing part of the report is missing
I guess that 80% of the reports come out ok, but the remaining 20% start to get annoying.
We are using crystal report 10 with Saleslogix 7.5 on a Windows 2003 Citrix 4.0 server.
03-03-2010 01:47 PM
Correct. SalesLogix never supported Crystal 10. In fact, the skipped 9 as well. Went from 8.x to XI R2. Using anything else is a total gamble and not supported.
What really is tough is that other Sage products did use 10..and 9. If you have the situation where you use multiple Sage products you probably end up w/Crystal incompatibilities that you will just have to live with.
03-05-2010 04:53 AM
Thank you for the quick answers.
I talked again to our SLX guys and found out that on server side we do have crystal report XI.
But on client side (Citrix servers in our case) we have "Crystal Reports Basic Runtime for Visual Studio 2008", Version 10.5
Is 10.5 the correct version?
How can I find out?
03-05-2010 05:23 AM