Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Master Commentator

Why Does Sage Ignore Idealogix?

Has anyone noticed that Idealogix is completely ignored by sage. There is never any feedback posted, comments and status changes are a very rare occurrence.

In my opinion, this just enforces a view that sage does not listen to its customers. Why take the time to actually provide this section to give your customers a voice if there is going zero protectiveness to engage and have meaningful discussion with customers on how to improve this product that we are all invested in one way or another.

I post this in the hope that sage may read it and actually take ownership of that section and provide customers some desperately wanted feedback. However, in all honesty, I don't hold any hope that this will be answered.

Sage - PLEASE surprise me and take some action!

Silver Contributor

Re: Why Does Sage Ignore Idealogix?

They don't have the budget.......and we've been complaining about this since the Laura Carson days.....

RJ Samp
Master Commentator

I don't believe that it's about budget. It is jpurely about will. We all have jobs outside of improving Saleslogix but can still take the time to post. Sage could do the same with exisitng resources if they chose to. They just don't make it a priority.

I am not sure who Laura Carson is, but I assume you mean you have been complaing for a very long time! The fact that this has been common complaint for a  long time just reinforces the fact that Sage are not listening to their customers.

All it needs is someone from sage to take ownership of this. There are not a huge number of posts to go through. Going through those posts and updating the section on a regular basis would keep customers engaged. It is in every business's interests to keep their customers happy and sage's current approach will not keep their customer's happy in my opinion.

Highlighted
Copper Elite Contributor

What baffles me almost as much is that there are good Sage employees (REX, Emma, etc) who monitor these forums who don't chime in and I'm not sure why!

Thanks,

Larry Esposito

Master Commentator

Thankyou and well done to Sage for finally updating IdeaLogix! Speaking as a customer, it make a big difference if we know you are listening. Please do this on a regular basis.

Thanks!