Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted

Tracking number of emails logged by account manager

Part of our sales incentive is based on email blasts sent to existing customers.

Our SL is set-up with outlook to automaticlly log and record those in the history - that works fine. 

I would like to know is there a report I can run to get the total amount of emails logged per month by sales rep/account managers?

I played with the reports and set some values but I was only able to get pages and pages of emails during a month per sales rep.  Is there a way I can just get a total?

Any suggestions or feedback given would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Highlighted
Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Tracking number of emails logged by account manager

Hi,

I have created a report in the past for a customer to do this. To save me explaining how I have attached the report for you.

I hope this helps.

Regards, Adam Travers
empath-e Services Limited
Attachment
Download this attachment
Highlighted

Oh My!  Thank you!!! I was looking at having it created and it was going to be very expensive.  I'll give this a run - thanks again!

Highlighted
Bronze Elite Contributor

No problem. You will need to update the Account Manager parameter as it is currently using a list if static values. If you are unsure let me know and I can guide you through it or simply update the copy of the report.

Regards, Adam Travers
empath-e Services Limited