Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Bronze Super Contributor

Saleslogix and Swiftpage E are now one

Hi Sirs,

I have been working in saleslogix crm as SLX developer starting from version 7.0 (around 2006).Up to now i worked on almost 8 web and Lan full SLX implementations.

As i heard that Sage sell their product "Saleslogix" to Swiftpage for "growth of business", does it mean there will be no more scope for saleslogix except latest version 8.0 & SLX is going to end.

Because i have been in same product for several years as a developer, now i am in tense  state that whether i should learn another CRM or having a hope whether SLX is growing bigger?

Please suggest...

Thanks,

Jack

Gold Super Contributor

Re: Saleslogix and Swiftpage E are now one

There's a bunch of us who have been involved w/SLX since day zero (over 15 years). As we see it.. the sale of ACT! and SalesLogix to Swiftpage is the best thing that could happen for ACT!, SalesLogix and Swiftpage. Swiftpage "gets" crm.. Sage did not.

Sage added no value to either the SalesLogix or ACT! brands.. and in fact it actually diminished them. Swiftpage knows this and  has stated ACT! and SalesLogix will not carry the Swiftpage name (or as part of their name(s).

I'd strongly suggest you take the time to listen to what the Swiftpage team has to say and ignore some of the "trash talk" that's floating around the internet.

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Highlighted
Employee

Hi Jack,

SalesLogix has a bright future ahead of it with Swiftpage. Work on SalesLogix continues, and there's a lot of exciting developments coming to SalesLogix.

The SalesLogix journey continues!

Thank you,

Jennifer Rash

Marketing Automation Manager

Swiftpage | ACT! | SalesLogix

Bronze Super Contributor

Very Very Happy to hear that... Thanks a lot RJ & Jenny!