Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings

SalesLogix 7.2.2 support period

Hi, Currently we are on SalesLogix 7.2.2 

Could you please let me know

• till what period the the SalesLogix version 7.2.2 will be supported by Sage and
  • when do we need to upgrade to SalesLogix v7.5 if the version 7.2.2 is unsupported by Sage
Gold Super Contributor

Re: SalesLogix 7.2.2 support period

There have been NO announcements on when Sage SalesLogix will discontinue support for the 7.2.x platform. In fact, there have been no announcements on termination of any of the currently supported releases.

In the past Sage SalesLogis has typically provided a 12 month window in their announcements.

As for upgrading to teh 7.5.x platform.. I strongly suggest doing it as soon as you can. Or at least you should start getting a plan/target in place to do it. You need to be on teh latest latform to take advantage of WIndows2008, Win7, SQL2008, etc releases.

Also, you need to be at least v7.5.3 /HF's to run the new Mobile Web app.

As you probably have noticed, Sage Saleslogix has announced that SalesLogix 2011 R2 is/has just entered beta.

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Employee

It's also worth noting that 7.2.X is at Critial Fixes only status.  Therefore no further development/fixes for defects will be forthcoming.

Gold Super Contributor

Do you know when that announcement was posted?

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html