Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted

Sales Logix Blackberry App Experience

I was wondering if there were any users utilizing the Blackberry app and if so, has anyone experienced issues with the times of appointments entered on the Blackberry, being shown different on the Cloud version of SLX from a laptop?

Thank you

Tom

Highlighted
Astute Commentator

Re: Sales Logix Blackberry App Experience

We presently are using the BB app, however are not using a cloud instance of SLX. Functionality is limited of course, but the appointments are mirrored through the web version. We recently have been testing the iPad version, much cleaner and easier to navigate, for what it is worth.
Highlighted

Have you had any issues with the appointments that were created on the BB showing up differently on the client?  Was there any certain settings on the BB that had to be set?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Highlighted
Astute Commentator

There was a bug in our last install that we had to unstiall the mobile client and reinstall. That fixed the mirroring issue, however we are not having issues with appointments replicating automatically within a users calendar. I'll let you know how that goes, currently in week 4 of researching the issue with our IT group and our vendor.