Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Gold Super Contributor

SageSalesLogix BootCamp 2011

BIG Kudos go out to the Sage SalesLogix Team for BootCamp 2011! #slxbootcamp

Disclaimer: I am strongly opinionated "pro - Bootcamp" ;-)

Having attended the 1st bootcamp a couple of years ago (and did not attend last year) - I had high expectations for BootCamp2011. Well, I have to confess that my expectations were not met.. they were EXCEEDED!

The entire team did the Sage SalesLogix BP community a terrific service - they gave us a BootCamp that set a high bar in all areas that will be difficult to top. The social/technical environment was one of the most professional I have ever seen in my professional career and I am certain that others in the BP community who attended would agree.

However, there is one major side-effect to this - it is the challenge to make next year's Bootcamp (2012) even better!

I am also throwing down the glove as a challenge to ALL the members of the BP community to go out and post/blog about their great experience as well. Get the word out that Sage SalesLogix and the Sage SalesLogix team is NUMBER ONE in the CRM business when it comes to innovation and delivery to the most important people in the world - our customers and future customers. Sure, the "other vendors" have some good stuff - BUT remember, we were here first. ACT started it all and SalesLogix was of the original modern CRM systems leaders/innovators that created this business we all work in. Consider the "FUD FACTOR" projected by others as an individual personal/professional challenge to get out there and give the customers (present and future) the best "bang for the buck" in the CRM business!

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Highlighted

Re: SageSalesLogix BootCamp 2011

Did they give you any idea of new releases we can expect in 2012?

Highlighted
Gold Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes.. BUT you will have to wait for the Sage SalesLogix team to make the announcements.

What I suggest you do is to talk w/your BP. Hopefully he/she was in attendance (there were a LOT of folks there.. and there were a lot not there too. 

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Highlighted
Silver Contributor

And there were a bunch there that are no longer 'there'.....

RJ Samp