Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Loyal Listener

Sage Anytime Learning Navigation Issues

Anyone using the Anytime Learning?  Have any issues and how did you get past or around them?

We have just pushed out using the Anytime Learning for Sage Saleslogix 7.2 for all our team members.  Many are reporting issues, especially when it comes to navigating to the quiz portions.  The quizes don't start, or they go to the You've completed the quiz portion page like they've already done it.  For right now, I've asked them go back to the beginning of the lesson and then back to the "Skip to Tasks" and try to start it over.  Sometimes hitting the different navigation buttons helps... sometimes they don't.  I ran across it when I did the lessons, but just steamed forward and would go back and try the quiz again later.  But I can't continually be telling 30+ team members this; and their patience level isn't mine.

It happens with both IE 7 and the new 8.  I thought that turning off the pop up blocker would help, but doesn't seem to do anything.  I haven't tested it using Firefox.  That maybe my next approach, but can't be a permanent solution as most of our systems don't have Firefox on them.

I also can not readily find a "go to" person @  Sage for the Anytime Learning modules that I can direct these questions to.  I am finding that I am having to be the tech support for these issues for a product that isn't mine.

Thanks.

Sheryl Jackson
Director of Information Services
Washington Restaurant Associaton
Sage Saleslogix Lan Client/ MAS 90
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Sage Anytime Learning Navigation Issues

Hi Sheryl,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the Quiz portion of the Anytime Learning course you purcahsed for Sage SalesLogix. Some busines network security settings are such that it is necessary to add our learning server to your list of "Trusted Sites". Please visit http://www.sagesoftwareuniversity.com/crm/eu/faq.htm for information and detailed steps on how to do this.

Also, please refer to http://www.sagesoftwareuniversity.com/crm/eu/contactus.htm for contact information for Sage University. Alternatively, feel free to call me directly anytime at 480-444-1918.

Thank you,

James Bradley Adamthwaite
Sr. Training Coordinator
Sage
CRM Learning Services
8800 North Gainey Center Drive Suite 359
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Tel: 480-444-1918
james.adamthwaite@sage.com
Highlighted
Loyal Listener

Re: Sage Anytime Learning Navigation Issues

Look at that...I will look at this and let you know if it fixes it!

Sheryl

Sheryl Jackson
Director of Information Services
Washington Restaurant Associaton
Sage Saleslogix Lan Client/ MAS 90