Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted

SLX Custom Security Wrapper Implemented

To whom may concern,

I just want to give you an update about one of our last slx implementation. We have been implementing the Saleslogix Security Wrapper. It has been done in a way that configuration allows administrator to add/edit security elements. So beside a hard-code security implementarion (dll), there is a configuration side in the slx client that allows administrators to manage custom configuration according to different fields like Account type, industry, Account manager, etcc.. (so this is not hard-coded)

If any of you is interested in getting more information, feel free to contact me at rmontesinos@barracudasoft.com

Thank you,

Rubén

Highlighted
Tuned Listener

Re: SLX Custom Security Wrapper Implemented

Hi Barracuda, are you implementing this SLX Security Wrapper with new SLX 8?

I have problems when I execute:

C:\Program Files (x86)\SalesLogix>SLXProviderPlugin.exe -m SLXSecurityWrapper.xml -u SLXSecurityWrapper.udl

I just try an empty wrapper DLL with no logic inside. I have to do a migration for our customer that uses the Wrapper in SLX 7.2.2 and works like a charm. In SLX 8 I have no luck Smiley Sad

I notice that SLXProviderPlugin.exe is a 7.5 version...have you got any problems with it?

Let me know please, I'm going crazy with it!

Thank you,

Bye

Highlighted

Ciao Valter,

No. Noi non abbiamo avuto nesun problema di quegli che tu dici. la nostra implementazione del wrapper è stata direttamente su la 7.5 penso che due anni fa. Anche per quello che mi hanno detto i miei colleghi è un po' diciamo "tricky".

Se vuoi mi puoi inviare una mail al mio indirizzo rmontesinos@barracudasoft.com e forse ti posso dare un po' di luce.

A presto,

Rubén

Highlighted

Let us know if you are still having trouble.

John Perona

Director, Infor CRM Development

Infor CRM

Infor CRM

Highlighted
Tuned Listener

Hi John,

I still having trouble, if you want to know more details go HERE.

If you like I can send you the C# solution of the EMPTY wrapper, so you can test if it's crashing or not in your test enviroments.

Please let me know something, I have to give an answer to my customer.

Thank you,

bye.