Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Silver Super Contributor

SLX 8.1 LAN / Calendar and Next Week

Have an interesting issue with a system recently upgraded to v8.1 LAN. Several users go into the Calendar / Week View.

They press > for Next week and get Failed to Parse SQL. Using profiler shows this:

Failed to parse SQL. (SQL: "SELECT A1.ACTIVITYID, A1.DESCRIPTION, A1.STARTDATE, A1.DURATION, A1.RECURRING, A1.RECURITERATIONS, A1.RECURPERIOD, A1.RECURPERIODSPEC, A1.RECURSKIP, A1.ALARM, A1.ALARMTIME, A1.ACTIVITYBASEDON, A1.ROLLOVER, A1.TIMELESS, A1.PROCESSID, A1.PROCESSNODE, A1.ORIGINALDATE, A1.NOTES, A1.TYPE, A1.USERID, A1.ACCOUNTID, A1.ACCOUNTNAME, A1.CONTACTID, A1.CONTACTNAME, A1.OPPORTUNITYID, A1.OPPORTUNITYNAME, A1.PHONENUMBER, A1.PRIORITY, A1.CATEGORY, A1.CREATEDATE, A1.CREATEUSER, A1.MODIFYDATE, A1.FOREIGNID1, A1.FOREIGNID2, A1.FOREIGNID3, A1.FOREIGNID4, A1.USERDEF1, A1.USERDEF2, A1.USERDEF3, A1.MODIFYUSER, A1.PROJECTID, A1.TICKETID, A1.TICKETNUMBER, A1.LEADID, A1.LEADNAME, A2.CONFIRMED A2_CONFIRMED, A1.LOCATION FROM ACTIVITY A1 INNER JOIN USER_ACTIVITY A2 ON (A1.ACTIVITYID=A2.ACTIVITYID) WHERE (A2.USERID='UATZXA000056') AND (A2.CONFIRMED='T') AND (A1.TYPE IN (262145, 262146, 262147, 262162)) AND (A1.RECURRING<>'T') AND ((((A1.STARTDATE !Operator! ?) AND (A1.TIMELESS = 'F')) OR ((A1.STARTDATE !Operator!  ?) AND (A1.TIMELESS = 'T')))) AND ((((A1.STARTDATE !Operator! ?) AND (A1.TIMELESS = 'F')) OR ((A1.STARTDATE !Operator!  ?) AND (A1.TIMELESS = 'T'))))     ")

The question is - where is this !Operator! ? coming from ? Anyone know ? Or seen it before ?

Thx!
Mike

Highlighted
Gold Super Contributor

Re: SLX 8.1 LAN / Calendar and Next Week

I've seen this kind of thing happen w/groups.. and deleting the condition/re-adding fixed it.. but can't do that here ;-)

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Highlighted
Silver Super Contributor

Correct. I can't find any rhyme/reason behind it. Would be good to know what those tokens are used for and why activated. I can see them in the binary so there has to be a reason.
Highlighted
Silver Super Contributor

Sorry, I should add. If they use the >> button to move forward a week (err), then move back a week and then forward (to same date) the subsequent err no longer appears and data is displayed correctly. As it's cached by then, SLXProfiler doesn't show anything.
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Highlighted
Silver Super Contributor

It certainly seems similar but there are subtle differences: (a) not related to anything other than calendar (b) entirely reproduceable on my clients db with just a few easy steps (c) the isBrandingEnabled is a red herring - the issue is the failed to parse - with the tokens missed from being replaced (d) what causes those tokens to be activated ? (e) running SNC02 already - and not fixed there. Thanks!
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

The issues mentioned in the post above will supposedly be fixed by SNC 03 (which was supposed to be released on the 31st July, but was then pushed back to 8th August... and now who knows?) and I expect they are related to what you are seeing.

You will most likely find the other issues mentioned in the post are present on your v8.1. installation as well. For example you will probably find that you cannot create an event (unless the calendar is set to only display one user).

We have been having a nightmare with our 8.1 installs so far!

Highlighted
Bronze Elite Contributor

Andrew, I saw a Twitter thread from Swiftpage that SNC03 is still being worked on and is estimated to be released within the next 5 to 10 working days (subject to change)

Regards, Adam Travers
empath-e Services Limited
Highlighted
Silver Super Contributor

Ouch, you are right - just duped the event issue with multiple people on calendar, bugger !
Highlighted
Silver Super Contributor

Can confirm that SNC03 fixes this issue perfectly ! Yet to be released, but definitely fixes it. Will try the other issues.