02-21-2014 04:08 AM
We have a customer with several remote clients who when the machines start up the sync client automatically logs in.
However they have one machine that will not log the sync client without user intervention. The login box comes up but does not go in until you press OK
We have tried to see if there is something blocking this (so disabled and then removed AV) but with no luck.
Has anyone else seem this and if so is there a way to resolve without un-installing all of SalesLogix and then re-installing
02-21-2014 04:23 AM
You can try clearing the SalesLogix cache, design grids, and temp files as below. This often helps with environment specific issues. Failing that, I would cut your losses and re-install.
• Close all SalesLogix applications.
• Browse to the cache folder.
• Windows XP
• C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Software\SalesLogix\Cache or
• C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ SalesLogix \Cache
• Windows 7
• Delete the contents of the CACHE folder.
• From the start menu, click Run .
• On the Run window, in the Open field, Type regedit .
• Click OK .
• On the Registry Editor window, in the left pane, expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER , Software , and SalesLogix .
• Click the Client folder and press Delete .
• Click Yes .
• Repeat steps 7-9 to delete the following registry keys:
• Reboot the workstation.