Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted

Online Tutorial

[ Edited ]

Is there a simple online tutorial, similar to what Salesforce.com uses, to quickly come up to speed on how to use the application? I am new to SalesLogix but not new to CRM and would love a selfguided tutorial.

Vivian

Message Edited by vburtscher on 11-03-2009 11:40 AM
Highlighted
Gold Super Contributor

Re: Online Tutorial

Well first of all, there's some built in assistance on the "Welcome page" of SalesLogix web. It's a section called "Do You Know" and covers the following:

How to add a New Account

How to add a New Contact

How to add an Opportunity

How to use Mail Merge

How to create a group using Query Builder

How to change my personal Options

There's also another section on links.

I'd suggest you get a company wide subscription to the user videos in SageU.com. Low cost and certainly worth it. 

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Online Tutorial

Thanks for supporting the Sage SalesLogix Anytime Learning Subscriptions, RJ! Smiley Wink

Vivian, please visit http://www.sageu.com/saleslogix/subscriptions/ to learn more about SalesLogix Anytime Learning from Sage University. A Subscription at Sage University gives you access to a large repository of short training videos available whenever and wherever you are. Rather than focus on learning topics in a particular sequence in a scheduled time-slot, this type of training allows you to learn new skills as you need them. Consider it a virtual warehouse of "How do I...?" questions-answered before you ask them!

We offer a money-back satisfaction guarantee. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have.

James Adamthwaite

Sr. Training Coordinator

training.crm@sage.com

888-765-6662