Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Copper Contributor

Notes/History rendering issues.

[ Edited ]

SLX LAN 8.0/8.1

Hi,

Has anybody experienced the notes and History tab appears blank with no information from time to time when selecting.  If you moves the cursor over the area then the details appear gradually.  If you go to another tab and come back to the notes/history is then displays correctly.

This happens from time to time and is not consistent.  Therefore I cannot replicate it every time.

Has anybody had this issue and been able to fix it or identify what could cause this.

Thanks

Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Notes/History rendering issues.

We have a customer that has reported the same issue on SLX v8.1 SNC03. I have a remote session later today to take a closer look.

Regards, Adam Travers
empath-e Services Limited
Copper Super Contributor

We have seen this before in the Lan Client. If your click on the tab and move your mouse into the area before it displays you "sometimes" see this.

Cheers
Chris Grant
Plus Consulting
Copper Contributor

Thanks for the replies.

I have seen this on our clients site but cannot pin point the issue.  According to Swiftpage they have not seen or know about the issue when I have reported it to them.  

They cannot replicate the issue either.

If anybody has got to the bottom of this issue or found the cause of the problem please let me know.

Also I would like to know have many people have seen this issue.  As Swiftpage say they have not seen it.

Thanks

Copper Contributor

Hi All, 

I have managed to replicate this in Eval

Here are the steps to replicate, I have given two example:

Example one

1. Open more tabs.

2. Click on any other tab with in more tabs.

3. Now click on Notes/History – NOW HERE’S THE TRICKY PART - You have to move the mouse over one of the column headers before the component actually loads.

Example 2

1. Move notes/history over to the right hand side of the tabs.

2. Then go to another tab.

3. Now click on Notes/History – NOW HERE’S THE TRICKY PART - You have to move the mouse over one of the column headers before the component actually loads.

Regards

Highlighted
Copper Super Contributor

Hello,

we see this issue occasionally as well, the behaviour is identical.

The list seems to be empty, but if you begin to start mouse movements, the list is displayed partially the more you move.