Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Copper Contributor

New version of SLX Mobile

Is there a new version of the mobile app being released with SLX 8.0?  If so, are there any demos out there?  It is missing a lot of features and I'm wondering if they've added any with a new release.

Also, can someone tell me where I can find what version of the mobile site is running.  I don't see it in the UI.

Gold Super Contributor

Re: New version of SLX Mobile

If you are an 8.0 beta participant then you have full access... if not, then I suggest you contact your BP and ask him/her about it and give you a demo.

Also, there are a couple of groups up on LinkedIn:

SalesLogix 8.0 Web

SalesLogix Mobile Web

where we are discussing some of these things. the groups members are made up of a mix of customers, BP's, and Sage SalesLogix folks (dev, product planning, support, etc). the groups are not "open", you have to ask to join ;-)

DISCLAIMER - Like a lot of LinkedIn groups dealing w/ Sage and Sage products, these two groups are neither supported or endorsed by Sage... they are "independent".

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Highlighted
Gold Super Contributor

Re: New version of SLX Mobile

UPDATE:

As you (now) proably know, SLX v8.0 has mobile 2.0 bundled with it in the 8.0 VFS project.

2.0 is (almost) a "complete re-write" - that is, you can treat it as such since:

a - The Ext.js stuff/lib has been completely ripped out and replaced by dojo

a - A significant part of teh code has been "re-factored".

The argos-sample project up on Github reflects 2.0.

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html