Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Tuned Listener

Need help with creating a report

I need to create a report for a group "ABC"

with following fields

1.)Createdate

2.)CaseAccount Manager

3.)ClaimAmt

4.)Notes(No notes or history)

I am using SLX version  6.2.3

I have tried editing group lay out but lot of accounts have notes column empty even though they have notes.

Please advise.

Thanks

Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Need help with creating a report

[ Edited ]

Are you trying to create a GROUP to retrieve Accounts where they have no History items? If so, add the following Condition:

History.Historyid Does Not Contain Data

Message Edited by AdamTravers on 06-21-2010 03:33 PM
Regards, Adam Travers
empath-e Services Limited
Copper Elite Contributor

What table(s) are you using to run your query?  Or are you actually looking at creating a report via Crystal Reports?
Tuned Listener

Adam,

Thank you so much. It worked. Although for some accounts the create date is some time in 2009, but it shows 18/05/2010 as create date for almost all the accounts. 18/05/2010 was the creation date for only new accounts in that group. The old accounts also show the 18/05/2010 as create date

Please let me know

Tuned Listener

Hi,

I can either create it using Crystal report or by just changing the layout of the group as long as it returns the results.

I am looking to get results for just one specific group with around 900 accounts.

Thanks

Bronze Elite Contributor

So just to clarify, you have a condition where Account.Createdate >= 18/05/2010 but you have several Accounts showing within the group where the Account CreateDate is < 18/05/2010 ?

Can you copy and paste the SQL from within your group (View SQL) and add it to your response please.

Regards, Adam Travers
Tuned Listener

Adam,

Here is the SQL for the results I am looking for:

SELECT A1.ACCOUNTID, A1.ACCOUNT, A4.POC_CLAIM_AMT A4_POC_CLAIM_AMT, A2.ACCOUNTMANAGERID A2_ACCOUNTMANAGERID, A5.NOTES A5_NOTES, A2.CREATEDATE A2_CREATEDATE, A2.MODIFYDATE A2_MODIFYDATE, A3.CLAIM_AMOUNT A3_CLAIM_AMOUNT FROM ACCOUNT A1 LEFT OUTER JOIN HISTORY A6 ON (A1.ACCOUNTID=A6.ACCOUNTID) LEFT OUTER JOIN ACTIVITY A5 ON (A1.ACCOUNTID=A5.ACCOUNTID) LEFT OUTER JOIN INF_ADV_MAIN_CASE A2 ON (A1.ACCOUNTID=A2.ACCOUNTID) RIGHT JOIN INF_ADV_DEBTOR_SUBCASE A3 ON (A2.INF_ADV_MAIN_CASEID=A3.INF_ADV_MAIN_CASEID) LEFT OUTER JOIN INF_ADV_SUBCASE_CLAIM A4 ON (A3.INF_ADV_DEBTOR_SUBCASEID=A4.INF_ADV_DEBTOR_SUBCASEID) WHERE (UPPER(A2.MAIN_CASE)='CC STORES, INC.') AND (A6.HISTORYID IS NULL OR A6.HISTORYID = '') AND (A6.NOTES IS NULL OR A6.NOTES = '') ORDER BY A3.CLAIM_AMOUNT DESC

1.) The only conditions that I am using for this group is

Account.History.Historyid does not contains data

& Account.Historynotes does not contain data

2.) The column headings that are part of the SQL above are:

Account,(POC) claimamt,Case Acct Mgr,Notes, Createdate,Modify date

A.)Now, There are some accounts  that were created before 18/05/2010 but still in the results it shows 18/05/2010 for all the accounts.

B.) After using the conditions above, I was cross checking and found out that there were some accounts that did not have any history/notes and still they were not returned in the results.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Regards,

Rajiv

Tuned Listener

Adam,

I have figured out concern(A) but I am still looking for answer for concern(B) in my previous email.

Thanks,

Rajiv

Bronze Elite Contributor

Do the Accounts 'Missing' from your group meet the following condition: Where MAIN_CASE ='CC STORES, INC.' ?

If they do then I would look at your joins.

Regards, Adam Travers
Highlighted
Tuned Listener

All the missing accounts are part of the same group from which other accounts with no notes/history were returned. Is there any way to set the conditions for a particular accounts in a group?