Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Tuned Listener
Accepted Solution

How can Administrator schedule an activity for an account that is already in SLX?

Hi,

I am quite new with using SLX. The version of SLX that we are using is 6.2.3.

I have few accounts that did not get any activities scheduled when they were imported for the first time.

Is there any way for the administrator to schedule an activity for existing accounts in SLX without importing the accounts again?

Please advise.

Thanks

Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: How can Administrator schedule an activity for an account that is already in SLX?

[ Edited ]

If you only have a few Accounts can you not just create the activitys manually within the SalesLogix client?

Or, you could always create a Contact Process which you can run against a group of Contacts (From the Imported Accounts)

Message Edited by AdamTravers on 06-11-2010 04:11 PM
Regards, Adam Travers
empath-e Services Limited
Tuned Listener

Re: How can Administrator schedule an activity for an account that is already in SLX?

Adam,

I was able to figure out how to schedule an activity.

Thanks

Tuned Listener

Adam,

When a file is imported, some accounts do not get activities scheduled and some accounts do get activities scheduled. Would you know any particular reason for this?

Thanks

Bronze Elite Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not without seeing the import file map/routine.

Do you use the Saleslogix import wizard?

Message Edited by AdamTravers on 06-11-2010 05:54 PM
Regards, Adam Travers
Tuned Listener

Thanks Adam for a prompt response.How can I send you the file? 

Are you referring to Imports Tab---> Case Data Imports....

Bronze Elite Contributor

Ah, that's not standard! It sounds like this import routine has been developed especially for your system.. Can you not contact the developer/BP who did this?
Regards, Adam Travers
Highlighted
Tuned Listener

Yes, We are trying to contact our developer too. I thought may be I could figure out myself through this forum. But anyway, appreciate your help.

Regards,

Rajiv