Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted

HTTP Sync No Longer Working

We are having issues with HTTP Sync.  Files are getting pushed up to the server from remotes to the HTTP folder.  However, they are not being copied from the HTTP Infiles to the standard Infiles folder, and therefore not being applied to the database.  If I manually move them to the standard infiles folder and remove the SLXT extension, they are applied to the server database.

On the reverse, files are being created by the sync server and pushed to the HTTP outfiles folder.  However, when my remote connects it does not "see" any files.  I am able to open a standard html file from my remote in the same Outfiles location.

Has anyone else seen this?

We have applied some Microsoft patches recently on the Sync Server, so potentially that is a problem?

Highlighted
Silver Contributor

Re: HTTP Sync No Longer Working

Permissions?

RJ Samp
Highlighted

Re: HTTP Sync No Longer Working

Thanks for the suggestion RJ.  We found that this issue had to do with an ISAPI setting in IIS.  I'm not sure if the windows update to the .NET framework caused this, but enabling it in IIS fixed the problem.