Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Silver Contributor

Group: My Tickets aren't?!!!

You'd think we had this one down cold (i.e. OOTB)  after 13+ years of SupportLogix. Had to redo the group: inner join from Ticket.AssignedToId to SecCode.SeccodeID.....inner join to SecRights.SecCodeID...and then set the group condition to SecRights.AccessId = :USERID.

Sometimes we don't give a rats about other people's assignments....customer wanted MY Tickets... like the Caption 'implied'.

RJ Samp
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Re: Group: My Tickets aren't?!!!

RJ,

So glad you posted this! I know it is an older post, but it is still rearing it's ugly head. Seems to be an issue with v8.0.0 not sure about v8.1.0.  Customer had v8.0.0 SNC 02, 09,16,20.  Unable to get the My tickets group to work.  With your resolution it would display tickets within the users TEAM but not specifically to the user. 

So we took this one step further and to get this to the USER only, we bypassed the secode table and went to the Usersecurity table inner>from the AssignedtoID.  Then used the Userinfo table to display the names of the actual user.  Worked like a charm.

SELECT A1.TICKETID, A3.USERFULLNAME A3_USERFULLNAME, A1.TICKETNUMBER, A4.ACCOUNT A4_ACCOUNT, A5.NAMELF A5_NAMELF, A5.WORKPHONE A5_WORKPHONE, A1.STATUSCODE, A6.DESCRIPTION A6_DESCRIPTION, A1.RECEIVEDDATE, A1.MODIFYDATE, A1.ASSIGNEDTOID, A1.AREA, A4.ACCOUNT_UC A4_ACCOUNT_UC FROM TICKET A1 INNER JOIN USERSECURITY A2 ON (A1.ASSIGNEDTOID=A2.DEFAULTSECCODEID) LEFT OUTER JOIN CONTACT A5 ON (A1.CONTACTID=A5.CONTACTID) LEFT OUTER JOIN ACCOUNT A4 ON (A1.ACCOUNTID=A4.ACCOUNTID) INNER JOIN USERINFO A3 ON (A2.USERID=A3.USERID) LEFT OUTER JOIN PICKLIST A7 ON (A1.STATUSCODE=A7.ITEMID) LEFT OUTER JOIN URGENCY A6 ON (A1.URGENCYID=A6.URGENCYID)  WHERE NOT (UPPER(A7.TEXT) LIKE  'CLOSED%') AND (A2.USERID=:USERID) ORDER BY A4.ACCOUNT_UC ASC, A1.TICKETNUMBER ASC

Teri Unger
Certified Infor CRM Consultant
Simplesoft Solutions, Inc. www.Simplesoft.net