Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor

Drop and Drag in 8.0 : Microsoft Network Operations Error

In 7.54, a client can click on two or N Outlook Messages and drop them in the Notes-History Screen for recording. Verified on an internal system.

In 8.0, upon dropping the messages, the first message records but then an error message pops:

Microsoft Outlook: Operation failed due network other communication problems

I re-registered the Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll

Cache Mode is off.

I have verified the problem on client machines of XP and Win7.

Nickel Contributor

Re: Drop and Drag in 8.0 : Microsoft Network Operations Error

We also just started using 8 and also are having issues with drag and drop of email.  I haven't received any error messages, but it just simply doesn't get added to the record.  It looks like it is dragging into the notes, but nothing happens.  For us, the only thing that seems to work is the "Record to History" button.  However, that only works for certain kinds of email.  I would also like to know what's going on.

Kim

Employee

Re: Drop and Drag in 8.0 : Microsoft Network Operations Error

Regarding the issue of the inability to drop more than one message in the Sage SalesLogix Network Client, that has been identified as a defect in 8.0 (defect # 13091484 - "Operation failed due network other communication problems").

Thanks

Mike