Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

Crystal Report doesn't show text for single user

Hi folks,

We are running SLX 7.2.2.  We have a custom Crystal Report that produces nicely formated quotes. Every quote has an "demo equipment" note at the top. If the user running the report adds no comments of their own, a standard "some demo equipment is available" type statement prints. If they add their own "Demo Note", then the standard note is replaced by their note. This all works great. 

I have one user (me) that no longer ever gets the standard demo note. Nothing prints (and the area where it should print is used by other notes moving up). If I add my own custom Demo Note, it prints fine. If I remove it, the standard one does not print.  This happens on both new records and existing records. Everything else in the report prints without any issues. If I log in as admin, the standard note prints. If I log in as another user, the standard demo note prints. If I use a different machine to access SLX, the results are the same, no standard demo note.

I am baffled. Can you think of any reason this one line of text would not print for a single user?

Thanks