Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Champion Listener

Contact Process

Windows 7

I am working with a contact process that is supposed to schedulea series of phone calls the first one being 91 days out from the time the process is triggered.

When the process is assigned the first phone call is scheduled for the day it is triggered.

Settings:

Time Lapse 0 months

Don't wait for task to complete Selected

Automatically schedule, do not prompt user Selected

Schedule 91 days after triggered

Category Selected

Schedule conflict Schdule Anyway

Can anyone tell me a way to get this to schedule 91 days out and not the same day the process is assigned.

Any assistance would be apprecaited.

Thanks,

Mark

Nickel Contributor

Re: Contact Process

That's pretty much the way I've had my contact processes set up (first in version 7, and now in the cloud) and that should immediately put in the calendar for date that is 91 days out.  Alternatively you could have a time lapse instead, but then someone wouldn't know they had something scheduled until that date when it would appear.  The time lapse is more appropriate for scheduling an automatic email.  I'm sorry I don't have a solution for you as to me it sounds like what you are doing is right. 

Kim

Champion Listener

Re: Contact Process

Thank for the reply,

I found that they were working in my dev system and not in production.  I re-applied the bundle and they started working.  Strange but thanks again.

Mark