Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings

Citrix

We are looking into the latest version of Sage Intergy. We deploy 95% of our applications out via citrix to thin clients and laptops. Does anyone know the compatibility of Sage Intergy and Citrix? I have found several support articles related to some other user issues, however have not found much more on this topic. We basically would like to deploy the EHR interface out via citrix to ease the process of upgrades and also deploy this out to several of our wan based (slow connection) locations. Any info would be helpful.

Copper Super Contributor

Re: Citrix

i would recommend you contact Sage EHR Support or visit their website. This forum is specific to the Sage SalesLogix product.

For a personal consultation simply complete our Request Info form or call 877-932-6301 and select Option 1.

Website is http://www.sagehealth.com/products/ehr/intergy_ehr/Pages/intergy_ehr_overview.aspx?WT.mc_id=SageNA_I....

Re: Citrix

Thank you. I opened a ticket with mixed results. A few of the techs stated there are several customers that run Intergy in a Citrix environment, however I received feedback from another tech that Citrix is not supported. I am just trying to sort out if this is a "it doesn't work in Citrix" answer or "it will run but don't call us for support" so we can decide.