Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Astute Commentator
Accepted Solution

Campaign Error - Importing Targets from a Group

With the limited target criteria in the campaign feature, I created a Group in the contact area.  I next tried to pull the targets in via the group.  I get a strange pop-up that I cannot resolve.

"The objects "Address" and "Address" in the FROM clause have the same exposed names.  Use correlation names to distinguish them."

Any help would be much appreciated.

Employee

Re: Campaign Error - Importing Targets from a Group

Can you paste the SQL from the Group up here? 

Astute Commentator

SELECT A1.CONTACTID, A1.NAMELF, A1.ACCOUNT, A2.CITY A2_CITY, A2.STATE A2_STATE, A1.WORKPHONE, A1.MOBILE, A1.EMAIL, A1.ACCOUNTMANAGERID, A1.SECCODEID, A1.TITLE, A1.NAME FROM CONTACT A1 INNER JOIN ADDRESS A4 ON (A1.SHIPPINGID=A4.ADDRESSID) INNER JOIN ACCOUNT A3 ON (A1.ACCOUNTID=A3.ACCOUNTID) INNER JOIN ADDRESS A2 ON (A1.ADDRESSID=A2.ADDRESSID) WHERE (A1.EMAIL IS NOT NULL AND A1.EMAIL <> '') OR (A3.STATUS<>'Closed') AND (A4.COUNTRY='United States') OR (A4.COUNTRY='USA') ORDER BY A1.NAMELF ASC

Employee

You have two joins to the address table in the group but a quick test allowed me to do that with no problems.

Do you have more than one address table in your DB?

You could try running SLX Profiler at the time you try to add the targets and take a look at what it's doing. 

Astute Commentator

We do have multiple addresses.  I dropped one of the criteria, Country =USA and it worked. 

What is the SLXProfiler? 

Employee

Ah that's good.

SLXProfiler.exe can be found in C:\Program Files\SalesLogix. It's just like SQL Profiler, but easier to use and will show you what SQL is being run and executed, and any errors it produces.

Useful in situations like this. Smiley Happy