Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Accounts Lookup not working properly

[ Edited ]

Forgive me if this is easy.  I'm new to SalesLogix, mainly because it was just dumped onto me with no real training.

This seems to be happening to most users, both remote and network.  When trying to look up an account by state, city, zip, etc., the search results come back with nothing even though accounts do exist with those parameters.  I have verified that access is given under the Function Security tab in SalesLogix Administrator.

We are on version 7.5.4.7048

Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Accounts Lookup not working properly

Hi Ryan,

have a look in the Client Options. Seems that the Option "Search within groups" under "Search and Groups" is active.

Don't know the exact english wording. I translated it back from the german Client :-)

Regards
Rainer Raebiger
Copper Contributor

Re: Accounts Lookup not working properly

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the response Rainer.  I cannot seem to find what you're talking about.  Are you talking about going to the user's properties, or is there another general Client Options menu someplace else?  When I go to the user's properties and then Client Settings I don't see anything like what you described.

On another note, going to Lookup > Accounts > Advanced Lookup does provide the search results I'm looking for.  That's good enough for me!