Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings

Access to tickets

I have a user who cannot pull up a specific ticket.  I thought ticket access was controlled by account access and this user has access to the account this ticket relates to.  Also, I have a different user with the same teams and departments who can pull up this ticket.  Any idea what I should look at to help figure this out?

Thanks,

Dyle

Access to tickets

I also have a user who's account was set up based on a functioning copy of another user, but the new user does not have access to the ticketing system, nor is he listed as a contact in the ticketing menu, and yet he has been given access in the account settings.  I am not sure why he is not listed. Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Allen  

Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Access to tickets

Hi Dyle,

Is it just this Ticket or all Tickets under this Account? (Assuming there is more than 1)

Regards, Adam Travers
empath-e Services Limited
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Access to tickets

Dyle, I would try using the Copy Profile function in Admin and copy the Security and Teams from the user who can access the ticket to the one who can't. Does that resolve the issue?

Access to tickets is based on Account security.