Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor

8cloud - Can you add date of process stage to group?

Hi

I'm on 8 cloud.  I have a group that lists all the Opps with a particular Sales Process attached to it.  Currently it lists all the Opps and  shows the current stage.  What I'd like to add to the group is the date listed for a specific stage or a date for when it entered the current stage.  Is that possible to add to the layout of a group?

I print this group for the sales and engineering staff who meet to follow up on leads.  Sometimes Opps get left in one stage for a while and they have no way of telling how long it has been stuck in that stage. 

Is it possible to put that info in the Group layout or is this something I would have to do using a report?  I don't see a field for the stage date (either started on or completed) and I'm not sure how I would be able to differentiate each stage.  I'm not the admin so I don't have a real IT background, but like to think I'm a bit more capable than the average user.

Thanks,

Kim