Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor

8-cloud Query at Account level based on Campaign

Hi

I'm working in 8 cloud.  I'm trying to create a group using the Query builder at the Account level based on responses to a Campaign.  I've selected in the Query builder the condition of Account.Campaign.Campaign Name and browsed to my current campaign.  My list comes up with 0 accounts.  I know I have about 75 Accounts listed, I can see them from the Campaign tab in the Marketing section.  I don't know why the group comes up blank.  It's my only criteria.

Previously when we were on 7.0.something I recall there was an error in the joins and something had to be changed.  I would have thought this error would have been corrected by now. If this is still the issue, can someone please remind me of the correction that needs to be done??? 

The need for the list at the Account level is two-fold.  First my Sales team lives by these Account lists.  Normally if we return from a show, all the leads are part of a Campaign and I create a list at the Acount level for them to follow up on.  Second, I use the list to export leads to an excel file for our independent sales representatives who don't have access to our SalesLogix system. 

In the past I've made groups at the Account level based on either the Campaign or the Leadsource.  Since we use Leadsource and Campaign somewhat redundantly, I was trying to avoid using both for this.

Kim

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor

Re: 8-cloud Query at Account level based on Campaign

Hi again

In addition to being able to create a group based on Campaign, it would be nice to be able to view some of the fields in the Campaign response in the group too.  When I fill out the response, I filled out the "Interest level" field, but can't find anywhere that I can access this data. 

It would be ideal to create a list of leads and rank them and show the interest level.  Since this field exists, I'd like to be able to add it to my queries.

Any suggestions on how to do this, if it is possible are greatly appreciated.

Kim