Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor

8-cloud -Account query not pulling all the data

Hi

I'm on 8 cloud and since I'm unable to create a group at the Account level based on a Campaign, I thought I'd try another way.

My colleague and I just entered about 75 leads from a trade show, all with a history note with the description of "Tradeshow - MD&M West 2013".  So I though It would be simple to create a query at the Account level based on a History Description of "Tradeshow - MD&M West 2013". (Contact.History.Description contains "MD&M West 2013".) My query only pulled 11 results, and one is the same account twice.  This doesn't make any sense. 

Any suggestions for why?  Is there something wrong with how I wrote my query, or is there something wrong with the system?

Kim

Highlighted
Silver Contributor

Re: 8-cloud -Account query not pulling all the data

You could get the query out of the Group Builder and post it up here.....often there's a subtle tweak needed in the query, especially when 'special' joins across tables are needed to properly query the desired data. 

RJ Samp
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor

Re: 8-cloud -Account query not pulling all the data

There must be something strange going on - I just started up my computer and logged in this morning and the group now has 76 names.  That makes no sense either, but at least for now the group appears to be working.