Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Champion Listener

Re: 7.5.2 Mail Merge Crashing with IE 10

That got it thank for your assistance I was not putting the space before the (x86) it was misleading did not look like there was one there.

Once again thanks

Mark
Employee

Hi Mark,

Please remember that IE 10 is not qualifed and not supported for use with SLX 7.5.2.

The last supported browser for that version was IE 8.

It might be worth testing the Mail Merge with IE 10 in Compatibilty Mode for IE 8.

Kind regards,

Thank you I have been able to mail merge for the first time in 2 years.  I did not have to go back to IE8, IE11 works, but at moment the HTML still shuts down Sales Logix but this is worlds better.  Is there a way to send HTML?

Also, the MM continues to ask me to shut down Word at the task manager, is there a fix? 

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

If you need to send out HTML mail merges and you're having to bend what you're running to acomodate SLX, it may be worth looking at a 3rd party mailing tool that integrates with SalesLogix that supports HTML merges. Swiftpage Emarketing and Communigator spring to mind. Both offer free trials.