Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings

SLX Application is Great, Vendor selection leaves a lot to be desired!

Don't know where to really post a concern like this but I hope it reaches corporate.  First I wish to remain as anonymous as possible. I made a decision to purchase SalesLogix CRM and have it hosted by the vendor.   While that process went fairly smooth I can't say my other custom initiatives were the same.  The long distance relationship (different states) hasn't helped.   The phone calls and "GoToAssist" just don't provide the support I was hoping for. More importantly, the response time and the indirect responses to inquires are growing older by the day.  As an extreme customer centric person, I'm disappointed with the arrogance displayed by my vendor and the often being looked down upon.  I have been in the IT industry for many years and never have felt such a lack of confidence when in the presence of this vendor.  I write this message to share two things.  1. find a vendor local within your own community, 2. meet with them several times before signing any contracts, see how professional they are, check to ensure they don’t like to hear themselves talk, look at their body language. Sometimes having a vendor who has a lot of knowledge about their product just is not enough, I want someone with people skills, someone that recognizes me and works with me.  After all I'd like to think I'm still their customer!

Tuned Listener

Re: SLX Application is Great, Vendor selection leaves a lot to be desired!

Dear Luigi,  First I want to thank you for being a SalesLogix customer. Secondly I respect your anonymity. In response to your comments about selecting a Sage business partner, please know that all of our authorized partners must adhere to annual technical requirements and certifications. Unfortunately, we are limited in our ability to control the way an authorized reseller conducts business or their commitment to a positive customer experience. That said, I am more than happy to help you resolve matters with your current Sage business partner or make suggestions for alternatives. Thank you for your business.  Kind regards, Jeffrey Gregorec 
Vice President, Sales & Strategic AlliancesSage CRM Solutions
8800 North Gainey Ctr Dr. Ste 200
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Office: (480) 444-1920
Mobile: (602) 526-2080
jeffrey.gregorec@sage.com