Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Receive Daily Digest by e-mail

Hi,

Is it possible to receive a daily digest of the messages posted in the Community? I'm looking for something similar to what the slxdeveloper forum sends every day. This is really good to find out new things about SalesLogix.

It would be great to be able to choose what forums we want to follow, so the digest is as specific and interesting as possible.

Regards,

Marcos

Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Receive Daily Digest by e-mail

Sure.

Go to "My Settings" which is across from your login name, just below the "Community" graphic. adjust your preferences, including email notifications

Jerry Norman
Copper Contributor

Hi Jerry,

I couldn't find the option for digest. Would you mind telling me the steps to configure the daily digest?

Regards,

Marcos

Nickel Super Contributor

click on My Settings (in the menu line above the line with community Experience).  select "Subscripitons and Bookmarks". you find options for emails there.

Jerry Norman
Copper Contributor

Thank you Jerry.

From the available option, I only see the Digest for messages related to my posts or posts where I replied. What I was looking for was "Is it possible to receive a daily digest of the messages posted in the Community?", which includes every message in the forums (or for certain forums that I may chose, that would be better). I can't find that in the options.

What I'm looking for is the same feature that is in the slxdeveloper forums, where I can receive a daily digest of all the new posts. That's great to learn new things.

Regards,

Marcos

Nickel Super Contributor

Sorry. You must be missing something. I get a daily email with all topic entries made during th epast 24 hours.

Jerry Norman
Copper Contributor

Please find attached my e-mail options. Is there something measing?

Copper Contributor

Hi Jerry,

I would really like to receive daily digest of new posts from this community so I can participate more actively. How can we check for my missing options? May I call you so we can do a GoToMeeting session to take a quick look?

Regards,

Marcos

Nickel Super Contributor

why not contact Tanya Mergel, the administrator of the site? search the site for "tmergel". You can send a private message through the community.

Jerry Norman
Copper Contributor

I'll do so, thanks.