Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Administrator

Re: Receive Daily Digest by e-mail

Hi Marcos,

My aplogoies for the delayed response! I saw your private message but thought it best to reply back here so other members who might be wondering how subscriptions work can benefit.

Jerry is right, you can manage your subscriptions and bookmarks under the "My Settings" link which is located just under the communtiy banner, to the right of your username above. I logged in as you to make sure there wasn't any issues with your account and it appears to be working fine.

To manage your subscriptions: 

1.  Click on "My Settings" located to the right of your username just under the community banner at the top of the screen.

2.  Click the tab "Subscriptions & Bookmarks"

3.  Under the "Options" screen (which is the default), you can choose from a variety of different subscriptions options; auto-subscription on topics you participate in, subject, method of delivery, etc.

When you navigate to your My Settings, do you see the screen below? This link should take you there directly http://community.sagesaleslogix.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Glad to have you here in the community!

Tawny Mergel

Community Manager

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Re: Receive Daily Digest by e-mail

Hi Tawny,

I see the "Daily Digest" in the options, but that only works for the topics I participated in and those that I'm following, but not for any new topic. What I would like to receive is a daily digest of the new topics that are created, maybe for some Product Forums only.

This exists in the slxdeveloper.com community and was wondering if this community has that. It´s good to be aware of problems/features that I've never seen before.

Regards,

Marcos