Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Bronze Super Contributor

Insights 2010

Hi,

from a SLX Partnerview and also a not Northamerica Partner view, what do you think it is a MUST to be there?

Bye

Michael

… stay connected!
Gold Super Contributor

Re: Insights 2010

[ Edited ]

This year Insights will NOT have any technical "track" for SalesLogix. It will for other Sage products.

The intent is BootCamp has now taken over the "technical track" (and significantly improved on it!) that was once part of SalesLogix at Insights.

SO it's all about the "business side" of the SalesLogix business. The recommendation (from Sage SalesLogix) is to have all the "techies" stay home (go to Partner BootCamp in the fall in AZ)  and the CEO's/Founders/Owners/Sales/Marketing types attend (Insights).

You may know that there is NO Summit (customer event) this year at all. Next year (2011) there will be a "combined/overlap" of Customers/Partners single event (called Summit I believe) in July. The first one is planned for the Washington, DC Gaylord. It also (probably will not have any tech track for BP's either - I hope).

<Opinion>

Best thing that's happened since Best/Sage acquired SalesLogix.

One event for the "business side" - Partner BootCamp for the tech side 

</Opinion> 

Oh yes.. have NO idea whet they will do for "tech" for customers once the events are combined. Suspect it will have a small tech track something like what we had at Insights 2009.
Message Edited by RJLedger on 03-10-2010 11:42 AM
--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Bronze Super Contributor

I booked the Flight an Conference today. Alexander will come to the Bootcamp later this Year.

Hope to see some of you again!

Michael 

… stay connected!
Bronze Super Contributor

Thank you all for a great time in Denver and the very very cool Feedback on our iPhone Client!!!
Michael
… stay connected!