Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Administrator
Accepted Solution

Do you have questions or comments about the community?

Do you have feedback specific to the features or functionality of the Sage SalesLogix Community?  If so, we invite you to post your questions and comments here. 

For answers to the most commonly asked questions, check out our help/FAQ area.  For instructional videos on using the community or to review our community guidelines, please visit the Community Learning Lounge.

Tawny Mergel

Community Manager

Re: Do you have questions or comments about the community?

I think this is a great idea.  I'm looking forward to networking with other SalesLogix users and finding some friends I've made at the Summit
Natalie Badolato
Systems Analyst
SalesLogix 7.2.2
Administrator

Welcome hzleyes62, we're so happy to have you in the community and look forward to your participation.  It's a great place to keep in touch with your friends from Summit and to find make new connections.  Enjoy!

Tawny Mergel

Community Manager

Administrator

Didn't see your name in your message earlier...welcome Natalie! Smiley Happy

Tawny Mergel

Community Manager

Copper Elite Contributor

A big thumbs up for the links on the right side of the category pages.  I especially appreciate those linking to the webcasts, Sage Uni and other product info under the Learning Lounge and Product Forum Smiley Very Happy 
Martin Rudnick
Wells Fargo
SalesLogix Product Manager

"When in doubt, log out...and reboot"
Administrator

Thanks for the great feedback!

Tawny Mergel

Community Manager

Copper Super Contributor

Hi Natalie.

I noticed your post, and wanted to share some helpful information with you.  In your signature line, you have included your Sage SalesLogix version number.  This is great information to share.  However, you may not know that your signature is dynamic.  Therefore, if you later move to Sage SalesLogix v7.5, and change you signature to reflect the version, all prior posts would be updated with version of v7.5.  Also, the search and search with advanced options will not search signature information. 

I recommend putting your product version and other helpful information into the message using Macros.  They are SOOOO easy.  Go into your profile, and select the Macro tab.  Provide a title and fill in your product specific information.  Then, when you post a new message, use your Macro drop down list on the tool bar to select the Macro you want to insert.  You can setup several.  The help menu provides information on Macros.  Or, you can watch the webcast replay in the learning lounge.

I hope that helps.  Enjoy yourself.  And it is great to have you as a member.

Silver Super Contributor

Hi

Are there any other access methods, other than web? The only reason I ask is that I'm finding scrolling and the constant screen refreshes a pain! The old (sorry, neolithic!) newsgroup readers were very fast in what they did - you could run through dozens of posts very quickly. This is like swimming in treacle (sorry, molasses !).

Thx

Mike

Gold Super Contributor

Agree w/you Mike.. I find forum formats like this really ugly to use after using NG readers for years. In fact, these forums are missing a lot.. can't collapse individual threads, etc.. threads.

Surely there's something out there that's better than lithium.. or if this is the "top stuff" I sure would hate to see the bottom stuff! 

Spell checking is crude, etc... lots of wasted white space.. 

Definitely a "throw-back".. as in throw it back! 

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Nickel Contributor

I would tend to agree as well. There is just too much wasted space in forums like this for my liking.  I guess I must be showing my age..... but the newsreaders were clean, excelent use of space and very easy to navigate.  I guess this may grow on me, but time will tell.
Jim Pemberton
Vice President of Engineering
Simplesoft Solutions, Inc
Award Winning Infor CRM Business Partner