09-08-2010 08:59 AM
I have a customer who is running v7.5.2 and we have just noticed that some of the dates within the Ticket Detail view appear in US format yet the machine is configured for UK
For example, today a ticket shows the following dates:
Assgined date shows 08/09/2010
Recieved date shows 09/08/2010
Complete date shows 09/08/2010
It appears to be machine specific, but we are still not 100% sure. The user in question is running Windows 7 64bit
Has anyone else seen this before?
Solved! Go to Solution.
09-09-2010 03:16 AM
Just to prove I was not going mad.. Sage have verified that this is a known issue with Windows 7 OEM Installs.
1. Open Control Panel and launch the “Change keyboard or other input methods”.
2. Click on the “Administrative” tab.
3. Click on “Change system locale…” and change it to French (France).
4. On the “Formats” tab, set to French (France). Click “OK” to save.
5. Launch SLX and see how the Opp tabs look.
6. Repeat 1,2,3,4 to set Locale to “English (United Kingdom)” and set Format to “English (UnitedKingdom)”.
7. Launch SLX.