Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted

The ProxyFactoryFactory was not configured.

Hello,

I've got a Problem setting up the SLX CustomerPortal.

I installed the Administrative Tools and the WebHost on my Virtual Machine. Then I installed SP3 and Hot fix 1.

I can get to the Loginscreen, but when I try to Login I get this error:

We're sorry, your request could not be completed.

The ProxyFactoryFactory was not configured. Initialize 'proxyfactory.factory_class' property of the session-factory configuration section with one of the available NHibernate.ByteCode providers. Example: NHibernate.ByteCode.LinFu.ProxyFactoryFactory, NHibernate.ByteCode.LinFu Example: NHibernate.ByteCode.Castle.ProxyFactoryFactory, NHibernate.ByteCode.Castle

Hopefully  any of you can me help  Solve this problem.

With best Regards

Roman

Highlighted
Gold Super Contributor

Re: The ProxyFactoryFactory was not configured.

DI you map the (Windows) WebDLL user to the SalesLogix admin user (properly)?

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Highlighted

I have now map the WebDLL user to the SalesLogix admin.

But it didn't solve the problem.

I hope you have got another idea.

Roman

Highlighted
Gold Super Contributor

Sage SalesLogix documentation is very clear on how to set this all up. You should probably go back and run thru Sage's checklist to see what you missed.

--

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

The issue isn't with setup. It is happening to one of my clients also (I set them up). Sdata, and SLXClient work fine. It is just the customer portal. I am working on it with Sage at the moment. Have you fixed this issue on your end? 

Thanks

Highlighted
Employee

Is hibernate.xml in the VFS for this portal? It sounds like you're getting an older version of hibernate.xml; the hibernate.xml should be auto-generated. If it's still living in your VFS/local model then you can delete it from your model and web site and then redeploy (after backing stuff up). If that doesn't fix it then please post your hibernate.xml.

Thanks

Mike

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

I am happy to say that deleting the Hibernate.xml off the system (all the places I could find it). Rebuilding the project and redeploying fixed the issue. Thanks

Highlighted
Employee

Glad to help!

Thanks

Mike

Highlighted
Gold Super Contributor

Ques: When you do a deploy (to any portal) are you checking off the "Precompile" option for the individual portal.. or not?

We always do a "Precompile". It will wipe out all the contents of the target "folder" and make everything "new". It also catches some (possible) errors that might not show up until you log into the portal for the first time.

Of course, you never check precompile on the html5 portal since it's not a .NET app. 

--

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

This was an out of the box deployment, no customizations. I deleted everything many times and started from scratch. The only thing that fixed the issue was deleting the hibernate.xml files off the system (including the ProgramData/Sage/..... folders.

I tried with precompile and without.

I even tried using different VFS's, file and database. Out of the 100's of times I have deployed this was the first time seeing that issue. I don't know if it got corrupted during the windows updates the night before or what. But do know what fixed the issue.