Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Copper Super Contributor

Templates are not showing on the Manage Plugins screen in Architect

I know I'm doing (or not doing) something wrong. It's got to be something very simple - and stupid - because I've successfully completed the task dozens of times - although not for several months.

I created a new report in the SalesLogix user module. I want to release it to everyone. I entered the Architect module, logging in as Administrator,  and brought up the Manage Plugins screen. When I select Templates, Mail Merge from the list of Types, the Templates do not show up.  (Groups don't show up either)  If I select Forms, the Forms are all listed.

I'm running SLx Version 6.2.

What the heck am I missing?!?!?

Ted

Silver Contributor

Re: Templates are not showing on the Manage Plugins screen in Architect

Crystal Report or Mail Merge Template?

RJ Samp
Copper Super Contributor

Mail merge templates.
Silver Contributor

[ Edited ]

In the Architect ** Logged in as ADMIN ** ,  I clicked on F9 (Manage Plugins) and then hit the picklist to show the different plugin Types.....down near the bottom were the Templates, Mail Merge, check it on, they all appeared.

RJ Samp
Copper Super Contributor

RJ, that's what I've been doing and I don't find them. Sounds like maybe it's not a "user error," but a new problem with the software. The thing is, it HAS worked in the past. I haven't changed anything with the program - at least not intentionally. Very strange...

Thanks for your input anyway.
Copper Super Contributor

Problem solved.  Question remains.

I went back into the "Manage Plugins" screen and set ALL of the filters to "ALL." That brought up the list of Templates. The thing that is strange is that  the "Company" filter contains the "DB UserID" of the person who created the template, NOT the Company Code!