Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings

Saleslogix Trial - Failed Login

Greetings:

I signed up for a Saleslogix trail on Friday. I received a confirmation email with my username and password. But no matter what I've tried, I can't access this trial account.

No matter what I enter I get "Your login attempt was not succesfull. Please try again".

If it matters I'm running a laptop with Windows 7 and using Firefox as the default browser.

I left a voice mail on the sales line but haven't heard back. I would really like to get going with the product but need help getting in to the trail account to start learning.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated !

paul

Gold Super Contributor

Re: Saleslogix Trial - Failed Login

Hi Paul - You should have been able to get in....

Give me a shout - Let me see what I can do for you - I'm local to you  +1 603.369.3047 x101

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html

Thanks RJ !

I went back in to the Saleslogix site and signed up again for another trial. This time I omitted the "apostrophe" in my last name (wondering if that might have caused the error).

The new login for the new trial was emailed and I got in on the first try. But thanks for the offer. Also I was just reading your blog and I still may be reaching out to you as we move further with this platform. You seem to offer several interesting solutions.

thanks,

paul

Gold Super Contributor

I was thinking it was the ' character - (I know how to fix that ;-)

GIve a shout anyway.. I've been in the business for a "while".. and if you have any questions, we can certainly answer them... or know where the answer is hidden.

If you would like a peek at "mobility" (there's no user license charge for mobility if you go w/Windows/Web named user licenses.. and if you want a Mobility only solution - well you can get that too at less than 50% of a typical "normal" user license.

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html