03-02-2011 05:53 AM
I have 1 Lan user that is displaying in US date format I have checked all settings and set to UK and Greenwich Mean Time etc.
They are using windows 7 and looking at Timezone in Userinfo this is set to GMT Standard Time so I assume when he logs on SLX is seeing the correct time zone.
Anybody any ideas.
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-02-2011 05:56 AM
This sounds like an issue ive had in the past within a Windows 7 machine. Here is the resolution which resolved it for me.
This is a known bug with Windows 7 OEM Installs
1. Open Control Panel and launch the “Change keyboard or other input methods”.
2. Click on the “Administrative” tab.
3. Click on “Change system locale…” and change it to French (France).
4. On the “Formats” tab, set to French (France). Click “OK” to save.
5. Launch SLX and see how the Opp tabs look.
6. Repeat 1,2,3,4 to set Locale to “English (United Kingdom)” and set Format to “English (United Kingdom)”.
7. Launch SLX.
03-02-2011 09:27 AM
Have you tried the trick of resetting the Regional Date Settings for this computer for the Short date format......in the US its MM\dd\yyyyy.....YMWV for Europe of course.
03-09-2011 04:49 AM
08-19-2011 09:02 AM
I have found another fix for this one that works for windows 7 32bit and 64 bit.
Start --> regedit
Go to 'Locale' key it will say 0000409 <-- should be 00000809 change it to this