Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Nickel Super Contributor

Re: SalesLogix v7.5 - Access Denied to SLX Administrator

I technically never said that I thought SLX was for small business Smiley Wink

We have 270 users yet I'm the only admin person with access to the admin tools along with my BP, hence why I was being a proponent of the simplistic set up scenario.   Trust me it sucks being the only admin person for the entire national company, but at the same time I know the exact changes going on in my system as I coordinated and direct the changes; I even cut the remotes and leave IT out of it Smiley Tongue 

We've dabbled with admin roles but haven't implemented them as of yet as we do not feel there is a need with only myself being on the server side from my company.  I've given the executives the business case and it's up to them to execute on it.

I apologize if it sounded like I was jumping down your throat it just seemed like we gave Oscar answers that were further from what he was after thats all....

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor

Re: SalesLogix v7.5 - Access Denied to SLX Administrator

Thanks all for your comments. It seems my post has been a good topic for discussion. That's good. 

Brainstorming benefits us all.

Regards.