Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Bronze Elite Contributor

SalesLogix PathManager

Hi All,

We are having trouble with a customer running the SalesLogix Desktop Integration over Citrix published applications. I have looked at using the PathManger but there is no entry for the Desktop Manager. Does anyone know if you can add an entry for this?

Regards, Adam Travers
empath-e Services Limited
Highlighted
Employee

Re: SalesLogix PathManager

[ Edited ]

Hi Adam

I don't believe you can.

See here:  http://community.sagesaleslogix.com/t5/Customer-Experience/SLX-SP3-Desktop-Integration-Please-help/m...

And also:

From a Technical Support point of view we would support this.  However we have not QA’d this configuration, nor do we have any documentation on this configuration as we have not done this.  If you hit a Defect specific to your configuration we would log this for tracking purposes but cannot guarantee a fix.

There are a lot of things that you will need to consider when implementing it – including the download and installation of the executable (Admin rights), where Outlook is installed and giving the users proper rights to directories used by Desktop Manager.  If Outlook is not on the same system they will not be able to use Desktop Manager with it anyway.