Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Gold Super Contributor

Re: Sage SalesLogix 7.5.3

As Mike posted.. it's not his web site.. it belongs to Sage and the SalesLogix community is just one of the sites they host.

Mike (like me and many others) is an independent business entity and we are not employed by or work as employees of Sage. For us, Sage is a software vendor and we are VARs/Systems Integrators, etc...  The "handshake" icon you see next to our names (some have black cuffs, some red - black indicates North America, the red is international).

.. and yes, you initially provides zero background information on your SalesLogix install. 

If after doing what Mike posted and you still have Outlook issues, I suggest the following:

A - Contact your SalesLogix BP and ask them to assist.. and they will/should charge you to do this.

B - Contact Sage SalesLogix Tech support (if you have an active support contract it will be "free" - if not you will have to pay for incident support).

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html

Thank you. A simple request for the version info would have sufficed :-) i have been posting to find an answer and did forget to include that information here.

This seemed to work, thank you.

For others, I noticed that while the user had admin priviledges on the PC, you must manually put the command prompt in admin mode to ensure the commands will work.

Thanks all!

Highlighted
Silver Super Contributor

Glad it worked out for you ! Sorry - but we do get a lot of "it's broken, discuss" type questions and after many years that grates!