02-10-2014 01:12 PM
We're on the cloud, version 8. I'm testing out using Teams and seem to either be doing something wrong, or SLX isn't working correctly. I've created a Team, made myself the owner (as a user, not the admin) and have added some departments to the Team. I then assigned a few accounts to this new Team. I created a group to easily see all the accounts assigned to this time.
Here's what looks funny: when I view the accounts in detail view, although I can see all the Notes/history and tabs info, the top section with the Account name, address, web, etc. is completely blank. (The same thing occurs for a colleague who is in a department that is a member of the team.) It's bizarre since I can see the company name, etc. from the list view, but when I click on an account from that view to the detail, it comes up blank for the top section. So it seems like a glitch, but since I'm not a real admin I thought I'd ask here first to see if it's something I've just set up wrong.
Solved! Go to Solution.
02-12-2014 03:32 AM
I have just tested this in the standard Saleslogix v8.1 evaluation system and see the same results. It appears to be a defect so I would raise it with Swiftpage.