Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Accepted Solution

SLX8 cloud - Teams not working right

Hi

We're on the cloud, version 8.  I'm testing out using Teams and seem to either be doing something wrong, or SLX isn't working correctly.  I've created a Team, made myself the owner (as a user, not the admin) and have added some departments to the Team.  I then assigned a few accounts to this new Team.  I created a group to easily see all the accounts assigned to this time. 

Here's what looks funny:  when I view the accounts in detail view, although I can see all the Notes/history and tabs info, the top section with the Account name, address, web, etc. is completely blank.  (The same thing occurs for a colleague who is in a department that is a member of the team.)  It's bizarre since I can see the company name, etc. from the list view, but when I click on an account from that view to the detail, it comes up blank for the top section.  So it seems like a glitch, but since I'm not a real admin I thought I'd ask here first to see if it's something I've just set up wrong.

Kim

Highlighted
Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: SLX8 cloud - Teams not working right

Hi,

I have just tested this in the standard Saleslogix v8.1 evaluation system and see the same results. It appears to be a defect so I would raise it with Swiftpage.

Regards, Adam Travers
empath-e Services Limited
Highlighted
Bronze Elite Contributor

Update:

An iisreset resolved this for me. I can now see all data for the Accounts.

Regards, Adam Travers
empath-e Services Limited
Highlighted

Thanks all. Defect 14095058 was logged for the issue. Adam is correct that an IIS Reset resolves the issue.

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor

Thanks, that did work.

Kim