Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted

SLX Mobile

Hi All,

We just deployed slx mobile and notes for users for all teams are being displayed for all users, even though in the LAN or web version notes are only visible per individual team security.  Is the mobile version different?  Should all notes appear to everyone, even if they are assigned to an individual team?

Thanks!

Admin

Highlighted
Gold Super Contributor

Re: SLX Mobile

Which version of SLX & version of Mobile?

There is a case where this will happen because the Notes/History entity does NOT have a SECCODEID property. However, it is possible to do one of the following:

A - Customize the Mobility you have to remove Notes/History from the "home view". It will still show up in Accounts/Contacts, etc and will be fine.

B - Implement a "provider plugin" which will filter out the notes/history and only allow the the logged in user to see his/her "own" records.

My gut tells me you are doing this on Slx 7.5.4 and it's a 1.x mobility.. 

It's possible to deploy 2.2 (on 7.5.4) and also deploy a provider plugin (this is how SLX  "fixed it") to enable users to see only their history records.

It can get a little confusing if one does not know how to do these things - we do it every day - you can contact me directly if you like: 603.369.3047 - rjledger@rjlsystems.net

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Highlighted

We are using slx version 7.5.4

How do i verfify which vesion of moblie we are using?

Highlighted
Gold Super Contributor

Did you deploy it directly from the AA?

If so, it's a 1.x version

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html