Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Loyal Listener
Accepted Solution

SLX 7.5 LAN - Admin user experiencing long load / refresh times

Upgraded from 6.2 to 7.5 LAN. The issue is, while logging in, or performing a total refresh, in the SalesLogix Client as the Admin user, I am experiencing long load or refresh times. However, when I log in as a Network user , I experienceno slowness at all. Has anyone experienced a problem with only the Admin user experiencing long load times? I ran the SLXProfiler.exe tool and found no long running queries.

Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: SLX 7.5 LAN - Admin user experiencing long load / refresh times

Hi,

How many accounts does the user have access to compared to the admin user though? I would assume there will be a difference as admin has access to all Accounts.

Regards, Adam Travers
empath-e Services Limited
Highlighted
Silver Super Contributor

Admin loads all groups - it's why it's slow. You could try fiddling with View | Groups - show only my groups or similar. But, avoid logging inot client with Admin user.
Loyal Listener

Mike, your suggestion was right. In the Group Manager in the SalesLogix Client (view > groups), I change the "visible to" selection from Administrator to a random network user. A total refresh was extremely fast after this change. Thanks