Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Tuned Listener
Accepted Solution

SLX 7.5.2: Crystal Reports issue (SLX Report Manager View; Error calling method: AXFormOpen

Crystal Reports Xi

SLX 7.5.2

Win2K3 SBS

SQL 2005

After adding a couple reports designed on the above configuration delivered to the same type of configuration, I'm now getting Error in Active Script: SLX Report Manager View; Error Calling method: AXFormOpen; Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window @ line 81 char 5. [cmdGenerate.SetFocus and it only occurs the first time I go into Reports as all the other times between login/logoff or a Refresh All work fine.]

It's a known issue in 7.5.2/7.5.3.  Is there a way to determine which report(s) cause the error as I'm going into Reports in SLX and what to do to resolve the issue(s)?  I have unreleased the one report that I was working when I got the message but I still get the error message. The CR Formula Field I'm working on in the report is extremely trivial - a TRIM()!

Note: The reports run fine.. it's just getting into the Reports section that causes the above error/issue.  I've also tried unreleasing/re-releasing to no-avail.  Also, logging back off the SLX client and back in.]

TIA

Silver Super Contributor

Re: SLX 7.5.2: Crystal Reports issue (SLX Report Manager View; Error calling method: AXFormOpen

Actually, has nothing to do with your reports. Just open that form/script and, at line 81 comment out the whole line - which adds a .SetFocus to the object. This is a temp fix - will remove the "err".
Highlighted
Tuned Listener

Re: SLX 7.5.2: Crystal Reports issue (SLX Report Manager View; Error calling method: AXFormOpen

THANKS, Mike...

I had thought the report wasn't the issue "correlated but not causative" but I only knew that the report was the 'last thing' I was working on when I got the error.

Very much appreciate your input!!